If you visit and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions apply to the Mathaji Hardware Website located at https://www.mathajihardwareonline.in. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By using the site you agree to accept these Terms and Conditions.
INFORMATION ON OUR SITE
At Mathaji, we make every attempt to ensure that our online catalog is as accurate and complete as possible. In order to give you the opportunity to view our products in great detail, some products may appear larger or smaller than their actual size in our photographs; and since every computer monitor is set differently, color and size may vary. Our aim is to provide you with maximum information about the product items, so that you can make an informed decision to purchase.
Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act of 1872 are not eligible to use this Website. If your age is below 18, you are prohibited to use/purchase/contract from/with, this website. Those who choose to access this website from outside India are responsible for compliance with Indian local laws if and to the extent that local laws are applicable.
MATHAJI HARDWARE expressly reserves all intellectual property rights in all text, logos, images, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this Site. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying, modifying, distributing, re-posting or storing it or them in whole or part is prohibited without the express written permission of The Mathaji Hardware.
PRICING AND PAYMENT
Prices throughout the website are quoted in Indian Rupees (INR). Payment can only be accepted in this currency. Prices include GST and Shipping Charges.
For International deliveries, additional duties and taxes may be applicable for the ordered items as per your country’s regulations, which will be billed separately to you by the courier company at the time of delivery.
All payments on https://www.mathajihardwareonline.in/ are securely processed. We accept Net-banking and Case on Delivery. We will ensure confirmation of ordered item(s), availability and shipping before processing your order transaction. You will be advised by e-mail if we are unable to complete your order..
ORDER OF PURCHASE
All products and information displayed on https://www.mathajihardwareonline.in constitute an invitation to offer. Your order for purchase constitutes your offer, which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed herein. We reserve the right to accept or reject your offer in part or in full. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. Dispatch of all the product(s) ordered, may or may not happen at the same time, in such a scenario that portion of the order which has been dispatched will be deemed to have been accepted by us and the balance would continue to be on offer to us and we reserve the right to accept or reject such balance order.
A tentative delivery time will be given along with the formal order confirmation email. The exact delivery date shall be provided as soon as your order is ready for dispatch.
CANCELLATION BY MATHAJI HARDWARE
There may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional information or verification/s before accepting any order. We will inform you if the entire order or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Person who choose to access this website from outside India are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- By indicating your acceptance to purchase any product or service offered on the site, you are obligated to complete such transactions. Users are prohibited from indicating their acceptance to purchase products and services where they do not intend to complete such transactions.
- Any attempt by a User to deliberately damage the Site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Site is in violation of Criminal and Civil Laws and should such an attempt be made, Company reserves the right to seek damages/injunction from any such User to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. We reserve the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), the Mathaji Hardware Firm has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services available at this website without prior intimation whatsoever.
- The Contents and software on this Site may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use is strictly prohibited.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Mathaji Hardware, its employees, founders, agents and their successors from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to Mathaji Hardware but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of the your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
- This User Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Bangalore shall alone have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
AMENDMENTS OR CHANGES IN OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you have any concerns regarding these terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org